FREE Self-Coaching Resources
& Reading List
Each brave activity takes between 8-12 minutes to complete.
Need some accountability? Count us in! We’ll be your accountability buddy!
Email us or connect on social media to let us know what you’re noticing!
YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU EVER THINK
In this ever-changing world, it can be tough to keep our mind on what we want more of and off what we don’t want!
Try out the Brave Influencer Self-Coaching Worksheet.
Here’s a simple exercise to support you to take stock of where you are focusing.
- Remind yourself of ways you could power up to bring greater influence to your world.
- Notice the difference between areas that cause you ‘concern’ and can’t control against the brave, areas you can influence.
- Commit to practising daily to take small steps to be a Brave Influencer in your own life, despite the uncertain world.
- Pick one quality you’d like more of, and experiment with small ways to practice it daily.
VALUES BINGO – What are Values and which one’s are important to you?
Values are who we are.
Not who we would like to be, not who we think we should be, but who we are in our lives, our ultimate and most fulfilling form of expressing and relating.
Our values serve as a compass pointing out what it means to be true to ourselves.
Here’s a simple Values Bingo worksheet exercise to support you to take stock of your values and how live they are daily.
Remind yourself what values are and their big range
- Check off which values are important to you
- Rate each of your Values then compare which one’s are truly alive daily in your life
- Which value could you bring more to life, decide how you’ll know this and practise daily.
JUST NOTICE FOR ONE DAY
Whatever you’ve got on repeat becomes your reality.
What we look at every day, our thoughts, what we read, listen to, talk about, ultimately what we tell ourselves. It all impacts on how we live.
Take stock of what you’ve got on auto-loop and upgrade anything that’s NOT supporting your quest for being your best.
Try our worksheet and start noticing.