Individual Telephone Support
We specialise in supporting young people & adults as well as employees in workplaces with problems in living in uncertain times. We’ve a track record with care givers, teachers, people seeking asylum, people in prison, artists, small business owners, entrepreneurs, public sector, social care & NHS staff, people who are dying, people with an addiction(s), those in recovery…EVERYONE leading in their lives!
There’s no more uncertain a time than the one we’re all experiencing globally during COVID. Lockdown and anticipation of its ease is triggering all kinds of emotions in us all.
Talking with an professional can offer a safe neutral space with unconditional, optimistic support to express how you’re really feeling to work out how to keep up your mental strength as you prepare for your life post lockdown
Webinars & Online Learning
COMING SOON – “YOU Beyond Lockdown” a Summer School offering online webinar series of learning to support you to emotionally flourish during and beyond lockdown, in your life and at work.
Before lockdown we delivered in person experiential practice classes to teams and individuals leading across a company or organisation. Here’s some of our most requested masterclasses.
FREE DOWNLOAD –
Brave Your Day PDF brochure HERE
Our weekly podcast is an uplifting, optimistic interview show aimed at supporting you to lead and live a braver life in uncertain times.
We have 24 episodes each featuring guests from Glasgow to New York.
In series 3, during the global COVID pandemic we explore the impact on mental health wellbeing each week, and leave you with resources and takeaways.
We understand many people have a variety of problems in living. We specialise in :
- Childhood & Adult Abuse (emotional, physical, sexual…)
- Addiction – Self-Harm
- Anger-Worry-Anxiety -Depression
- Guilt- Shame
- Bereavement, loss & grief
- Change & life transitions
- Relationships – with self & others
- Trauma -Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Fear -Bravery
- Feeling stuck
- Identity – Self-Criticism
- Work related issues
- Low self-esteem- confidence- strengths
- Perfectionism -Procrastination
- Suicidal thoughts
- Stress – self-care- compassion
Approaches with adults/young people and employees:
- Person Centred Counselling
- Strengths based approach
- Co-Active Coaching
- Life coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Trauma Focused Therapy
- Team & Peer Facilitation,
- In person Masterclasses (pre COVID)
- Online Webinars & learning
- CPD at all stages of leadership
- Outplacement (with technical expertise, CV review, redundancy & interview skills)